M momma_mils New Member Sep 6, 2026 1 0 1 TN Sep 6, 2026 #1 Sep 6, 2026 #1 i plan on throwing some subs into the mustang and was wondering if it was even possible to cut this (circled red) or not i noticed it when i took the back seats out and was wondering if theres like cables or fluid lines i gotta watch out for
i plan on throwing some subs into the mustang and was wondering if it was even possible to cut this (circled red) or not i noticed it when i took the back seats out and was wondering if theres like cables or fluid lines i gotta watch out for
squeak93 15 Year Member Jun 2, 2005 2,315 391 164 Joplin, Missouri Sep 21, 2026 #2 Sep 21, 2026 #2 I am no structural engineer but i have to think this is crucial for chassis rigidity and strength. I do not recommend. Reactions: Bronco2fan
I am no structural engineer but i have to think this is crucial for chassis rigidity and strength. I do not recommend.
nickyb I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever 15 Year Member Apr 3, 2009 3,021 1,653 163 nevada Sep 21, 2026 #3 Sep 21, 2026 #3 If you have to ask you shouldnt.