Subwoofer location - 93 Mustang Hatch

Hi folks. I have 93 hatch and wanted to get some recommendations for a subwoofer location.

I’m interested in something like the kicker hideaway speaker. Anyone know of any that would fit under a seat or someplace else where it doesn’t have to be exposed in the hatch?

Thanks In advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi folks. I have 93 hatch and wanted to get some recommendations for a subwoofer location.

I’m interested in something like the kicker hideaway speaker. Anyone know of any that would fit under a seat or someplace else where it doesn’t have to be exposed in the hatch?

Thanks In advance.
A woofer tube on the back seat floor works fine. I had one with a connector for there or in the hatch, and a bungie in the hatch that kept it in place. It was mostly out of view either place.

Do you have a pic for reference?
I sold the car and the Bass Canon with it.
If you look up woofer tube at Crutchfield, they have powered and not powered tubes. The 8” or 6.5” powered ones are similar to what I used. With the back seat folded down like I usually have the car, it fit in fine on the floor. It’s not enough to rattle the louvers, and plenty to fill out the sound over the mufflers.

If you look up woofer tube at Crutchfield, they have powered and not powered tubes. The 8” or 6.5” powered ones are similar to what I used. With the back seat folded down like I usually have the car, it fit in fine on the floor. It’s not enough to rattle the louvers, and plenty to fill out the sound over the mufflers.
And the connector I used was a trailer light connector. This might take something fancier if you wished to make it unplugable, but it should still be possible.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you.