Sunny day car wash

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter :roc</strong><span class=
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
49836191-CE26-4C15-B290-EDE07144D74A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • F6958AC7-F5BA-43F2-A2F5-6379C34CD2AB.webp
    F6958AC7-F5BA-43F2-A2F5-6379C34CD2AB.webp
    390.9 KB · Views: 1
  • D8312B81-1CA6-45AF-9D9E-313322105B52.webp
    D8312B81-1CA6-45AF-9D9E-313322105B52.webp
    365 KB · Views: 2
  • C32DA035-D89B-4D85-90DE-B99539CB5955.webp
    C32DA035-D89B-4D85-90DE-B99539CB5955.webp
    338 KB · Views: 2
  • F0659A13-DBCC-463A-A5B9-0408D94AFE44.webp
    F0659A13-DBCC-463A-A5B9-0408D94AFE44.webp
    329.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 4B9E6E92-F01B-4AC3-B59E-7D78C0935A2A.webp
    4B9E6E92-F01B-4AC3-B59E-7D78C0935A2A.webp
    307.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 509FD30D-AE94-4FA5-B99C-CFEDBAFCA058.webp
    509FD30D-AE94-4FA5-B99C-CFEDBAFCA058.webp
    540.1 KB · Views: 2
Part of your job or just maintaining family vehicles? I try and do as much as possible before the end of April. After that it’s Hell temps here in Fla.
Just finished watching 1883... Makes me want to load up and go to Wyoming and Montana this summer for a couple of months.....leave the HORRIBLE florida summer.....
Me and the pygmy pony........ DSCF0089.webp
 
Wyoming gets hot too in the summer.
Until you have experienced the Florida heat and humidity you haven't seen hot.... I had heard about high humidity in my 57 years in Oregon, but was not prepared for it....
I had been in Florida for about a year when I purchased my home ( it was cheaper to buy a home then rent a one bedroom apartment then).... I went out to trim some dead limbs from my oak trees and was pretty much done 15 minutes later.... Humidity is a killer here...
Rode my Harley all through the " Oregon Trail" country one summer.... No comparison..... I think I will start packing.
OH, and if you havent' seen 1883, watch it........ GREAT acting DSCF0415.JPG
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38
Until you have experienced the Florida heat and humidity you haven't seen hot.... I had heard about high humidity in my 57 years in Oregon, but was not prepared for it....
I had been in Florida for about a year when I purchased my home ( it was cheaper to buy a home then rent a one bedroom apartment then).... I went out to trim some dead limbs from my oak trees and was pretty much done 15 minutes later.... Humidity is a killer here...
Rode my Harley all through the " Oregon Trail" country.... No comparison..... I think I will start packing.
OH, and if you havent' seen 1883, watch it........ GREAT acting DSCF0415.JPG
I live in South Louisiana. Try hanging out in the humid swamp at 100 degrees.
 
Funny, I can hang out on my outside patio, under the tree on the hottest day and be good but go downtown with all the concrete and asphalt and it's unbearable, Florida has it's perks, been here all my life, I don't complain.
 
Funny, I can hang out on my outside patio, under the tree on the hottest day and be good but go downtown with all the concrete and asphalt and it's unbearable, Florida has it's perks, been here all my life, I don't complain.
forgive me, not complaining... I hated the Californians who moved to Oregon and do nothing but complain.... Just getting away for a couple of the summer months from Florida would be OK though..
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: General karthief
Funny, I can hang out on my outside patio, under the tree on the hottest day and be good but go downtown with all the concrete and asphalt and it's unbearable, Florida has it's perks, been here all my life, I don't complain.
I dig Florida. We've gone to the Redneck Riviera for 20 years.