• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Suspension kit: Roush or Racecraft???

  • Thread starter Thread starter PQTIII
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2007

PQTIII

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2000
304
3
18
Elko NV
Oct 20, 2007
#1
  • Oct 20, 2007
  • #1
I have recently bought a 2007 GT/CS. I would like to upgrade the suspension. When I bought the car there was a 2006 Saleen SC on the lot. I drove it and liked the way it handled. As far as the other suspenions, I don't have any experience with them. I'm looking to stiffen up the ride, not make an all out race car. Roush has a kit that contains springs, shocks, and sway bars in Jegs. I'll being putting a lot of my cash in a turbo system, so I don't have a lot left over to build a race suspension. Can you share some of your experiences with this suspensions please? Is it worth the money to upgrade from stock? How does the stock suspension compare with these kits???

Thanks
pt
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
177
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
G
First Car Forum... EVER.
  • Godless
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
272
The Welcome Wagon Sep 9, 2025
General karthief
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
339
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
SN95 Desktop 363 Engine Combination - Looking for input
  • WhiteCobra95
  • Sep 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 6, 2025
Habu135
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
10K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?