Suspension Mod Ideas Needed

When I bought my car from the dealer it had already been lowered (Groundforce lowering kit) and had the 20" wheels/tires. I've installed the Whipple and now would like to be happier with the way it handles. I've been thinking about caster/camber plates and the FR3 handling pack. The STB that comes with the FR3 kit won't fit due to the S/C. Would I be better off just adding the FRPP sway bar kit and a set of D-Spec or Bilstein shocks? Any other suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I would go with D-Spec shocks/struts. And I would not go with the FRPP Sway Bar kit. Instead I would look at the BMR Sway Bar Kit. The new sets have Heavy Duty end links similar to the Steeda HD endlinks and will give you better support.

+1 on the dspecs. I was a bit doubtful that all the hype about them could be true, but they really are great. I'm also very happy with my steeda swaybars and the billet endlinks look badass. I've also heard nothing but good things about BMR.

+1 on D-Specs with BMR products...they are very well made especially for the money

I agree ... The FRPP and Roush stuff is all sub-par performance compared to the other stuff out there IMO. I was also worried that I would buy the Tokico D-Specs and think I wasted the money compared to another set like the Tokico HPs, etc. Well the first ride said it all. I love my D-Specs and think they are probably one of my best mods.

One thing to really consider is the Steeda X5 ball joints and bump steer kit. Those two items made my lowered '08 drive and track like stock. The lowering springs cause all kinds of funky suspension changes that the Steeda items correct.

I have never ridden with the D-specs, but my Eibach struts / shocks and Pro-kit really rides and handles great in conjuction with my Steeda arms and Eibach anti-roll bars.

Good luck!
Brandon

Posted via Mobile Device