Suspension setup

• Sponsors (?)

Tranferring weight will come in the form of struts and springs. You will also want some good shocks to help with the transferred weight.

I run no sway bar's, strange 10 way adjustable shocks and struts, and am currently on stock springs. I have the front struts set on 2, and the rears on 5. It transfers big time. I love it. I have full UPR rear suspension on it already and I have full UPR front suspension w/ coilovers ready to go on. I love my suspension set up. I would recommend it to anyone.

Do not listen to Handz.

Handz has MM suspension, I have UPR. Handz can't hook 400rwtq on street tires, I can hook 460rwtq on street tires.

MM stuff is good for autocross, not drag racing. Get on Yellow Bullet and talk to the big dogs of racing. You will notice a lot of cars that are running 4's in the 1/8th on drag radials are running either Team Z, Wolf Race craft, or UPR suspension.

I have had my UPR suspension for a while now and love it. 98Cobra281 has had his for awhile, and as far as I know, he loves it. I've drove my car from Russellville, Ar to Fishkill, NY and back to Russellville, Ar. Then drove from Russellville, Ar to Plymouth, MA and back to Russellville. Drove from Russellville, Ar to Myrtle Beach, SC and back to Russellville, Ar. Drove to Miami, FL and back to Russellville, Ar. That's just the long trips I've taken. Been to Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, and Kentucky in my car. While traveling to those places, I have had UPR's pro series rear suspension on my car the entire time. I have yet to have an issue. Not to mention between those trips, being at the track cutting 1.5x 60ft times.

Like I said, I would go with UPR.