T-5 Backup/NSS harness..where to find?

• Sponsors (?)

i was just friggin doing th sam seach you are doing. I just called ford they don't make it anymore. i called painless and they don't make it, but he did tell me to call jet performance, and he told me to call painless, so that was worthless. There is a mustang junk yard up the road from me i am going to see if they have a used one. I rather have new wiring but if they don't make it i will have to settle for used.

94GTMOOSE said:
i was just friggin doing th sam seach you are doing. I just called ford they don't make it anymore. i called painless and they don't make it, but he did tell me to call jet performance, and he told me to call painless, so that was worthless. There is a mustang junk yard up the road from me i am going to see if they have a used one. I rather have new wiring but if they don't make it i will have to settle for used.

Hey , if ya find another one let me know , I'd gladly pay you for your time and effort!

:nice:

RMODEL65 said:
what r u trying to accomplish ? switching from auto to manual? i did the swap and my harness unplugged from it self and went straight into the t-5 and the backup work!

Yes , I am doing the T-5 conversion , are you saying the connection from the AOD will work on the T-5?

SPEEDYLIFSAVR i went to that mustang salvage yard. they had a bunch of harnesses for 89-93's, but they didn't have one for the 94-95 which i needed. to cut out the middle man here is there web site

http://www.chautos.com

hope that helps you. i think you should look into what RMODEL65 had to say. It was in a parts list that i got when i looked into getting a kit for the swap.