tach mounting bracket

Final5pt0

Apr 18, 2005
ok guys another ? ... i was thinking of putting a tach in my car but i want to avoid mutilating my dash as much as possible, i was looking around and came across a tach mounting bracket by UPRproducts, i was wondering if anyones tried it, or uses it and if you do can ya post a pic?:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I got an extra stock clock, chopped it up for my tach. I can easily swap it back to the stock clock if I want. :D slick.

img7521medium7ti.jpg

no it won't mount on the passenger side. besides that would be so awkward to look at while your driving, let alone racing.

the mount is a little in the way of the guage pod, but its not that bad. i can see the guage on the right, the left one is partially obstructed. nothing i can't just tilt my head a half inch to the right and see clear.

513472_31_full.jpg

513472_16_full.jpg

Matt ..... looks like you have the same seats as I do .... I think. As a matter of fact, that's the only other car I've seen on SN with them. Anyone else have them? ProKiller's looks similar.

ProKiller, that's great to know about the slight view obstruction, cause that how mine will eventually be set up. I figured it would prevent both clock pod gauges from being seen .... so thanks for clarifying that.

Final5pt0 said:
you mean the black seats with the gray in the middle, then the whole top? i got those if thats what you mean, i have sport upholstry seats

Well, they're like ProKiller's ..... except they are black on the sides at the bottom. Maybe his are, too ..... and I just can't tell from the pics. I believe they are called medium graphite sport seats. Maybe they're a fairly common seat ..... I just haven't seen pics of them on here before.