Where is everybody? I keep staring at the same damn spark plug thread at the top of the page all day long. 


CManT1914 said:Where is everybody? I keep staring at the same damn spark plug thread at the top of the page all day long.![]()
illwood said:Yeah, I was looking for an answer on my hood clearance question and didn't get too much help so far either.

Grn92LX said:Heres some oil tech. I went to walmart (sigh) and picked up 4 quarts of walmart brand supertech oil @ $.97/qt and a walmart supertech filter for $2.07 to change the oil on my saturn. After tax, thats $6.46 for an oil change
Are you still bored after reading my tech?

Joes95GT said:No, you cheap ****.
Joe

Where's the tech? Maybe if you had asked something about synthetic oil I wouldn't have been bored.
bjl95mustang said:Well, i'm sorry. I had to work today unlike U.
I had to work today too! We just haven't been busy all day. 
bjl95mustang said:And thats my fault. So is your car all finished? You can aim me too if you guys get bored.
bjl95mustang said:Well, you can still bring your car down tomorrow and play and see if you can get a good base line tune. Then i can make it into a file and e-mail it to you.
bjl95mustang said:did you use the rubber piece or just all rtv? My machine shop said to use just rtv and not the rubber pieces that come with the gasket sets.
I'm a little bitter right nowbjl95mustang said:well, now with all your free time today you can replace them.
I might just do it tomorrow after I mow the lawn.