• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Texas FNG

  • Thread starter Thread starter oatburner99
  • Start date Start date Feb 27, 2010
O

oatburner99

Active Member
Feb 20, 2010
31
0
29
Temple, TX
Feb 27, 2010
#1
  • Feb 27, 2010
  • #1
I'm new to the site, and thought I would post up some pics
of my new car. This replaced my 99 Ranger 4x4 that was
just about as far as I could get it.I could not put my two little girls
in the ranger. Car seats do not fit on the jump seats, nor would
I ever attempt to put them in the jump seats. So I got an
email from a guy who wanted my truck and had what I wanted,
we ended up trading straight across:

View attachment 228615

View attachment 228616

View attachment 228617

View attachment 228618

View attachment 228619

View attachment 228620

View attachment 228621

View attachment 228622

View attachment 228623

The car was actually sold in Canada originally and ended up in San Angelo TX. The guy I got it from works at Late Model Restoration. The car is all original except for a K&N and a flowmaster exhaust. For some reason the previous owner put a GT front valance on, which is cool, I do have the LX front cover too. That's it. It has ac/heat cruise, and the original Ford Tape deck. The interior is absolutely imaculant (sp?) cept for the damn ash tray is fawked up. What fox body isn't.

I just finished installing new shocks all the way around (came with the car) and I put a H-pipe in...sounds awesome. Next up is a short throw, and some go fast goodies....later is a hood, paint....Thanks for lookin guys!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Fox won't crank over and fuel pump won't kick on.
  • djj62478
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
494
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 11, 2026
General karthief
Fox Full set of seats in the back of a hatch
  • keel
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
269
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 31, 2026
keel
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
132
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
702
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
Suspension End link replacement size
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • May 12, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
228
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 20, 2026
Teen'93stang5.0
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?