Thanks Brenspeed

ucf11784

Nov 8, 2006
UCF
Man I just installed my C&L street CAI with the custome sct tune from Brenspeed and wow I was amazed. I had heard some people at the track that said it wouldn't do much so I was a little scared but I went ahead and tried it. I got it all installed and the tune loaded up. When I hit the gas just sitting there the car just twisted. I knew then I had some great power. The tune makes my fan run all of the time which is ok I guess. Throttle response is just amazing, it is there when you want it even when you are out of the power band. I definately recommend this combo.

• Sponsors (?)

Another satisfied customer... I haven't heard one person speak negatively towards Brenspeed. congrats on the the mod... I'm afraid the next performance mod this good will be a blower.

Hey Cleanracing did you have touble getting your heat shield in? I got mine in but had to pull it to line the hole up and bolt it down. Also did you use the mounting bracket? I bolted it to the MAF housing but couldn't get it lined up really.

I had to use those little plastic ties to strap the end of the shield to the ABS lines and then I had to stretch the shield to bolt it in the other side. I also did use the mounting bracket from the MAF to the last bolt in that right Valve Cover. It took some adjusting and yanking but everything fit farely well. Try loosening those blue rubber seals and getting everything adjusted and mounted before you tighten the seals back up.

I also bought a CAI(WMS)/tuner package from Brenspeed a few weeks back. Then 2 days later I had FRPP 4.10s installed...OMG!!!!!! I can't even imagine what these cars are like on boost with over 100 HP more than I have!!!!!

I also bought a CAI(WMS)/tuner package from Brenspeed a few weeks back. Then 2 days later I had FRPP 4.10s installed...OMG!!!!!! I can't even imagine what these cars are like on boost with over 100 HP more than I have!!!!!

I know, these cars become a complete different animal once those 4.10's go in.