Thanks for the ad!

I have a 1969 Mustang sportsroof. I live in Manitoba Canada, I bought the car in 1983 and had to rebuilt the engine plus so some body work and paint. The car was in a few car shows here and in 1986 I drove to to Saskatoon Saskatchewan for the International Mustang Meet. The car one first place in 69/70 modified group. I have also raced the car in the quarter mile a few time back in the 80's. In 1998 I made a mistake on where I stored the car in the winter of 98 and after uncovering it I notice that the paint had somehow let go and was pealing, at this time I decided to start a ground up restoration and have the car all stripped down to just a blank chassis. That's whe it sits today as life has put the Mustang on hold for now. It's tucked away in a environmentally controlled building so what rust it has won't get worse. So here to one day that I can start this dream and once again enjoy the sound of the 351w raving through the gears of the 4 speed toploader again. Picture from 1994
1986.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

One of my favorite years. Jump on over to the classic forums, members there to converse with and answer any questions you have. Start a thread posting pics and detail your progress.
Welcome to stangnet

Reactions: 1 user