Thanks Texas Guys - Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I know this isn't the particular forum for this, but I really want to give a big thanks to my fox body brothers in Texas for supporting the Oklahoma Sooners this upcoming saturday when they play the Texas Longhorns for the Big 12 championship game.
IMG_0876.JPG

BOOMER!!!

Is there a penalty for doing that?

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I know this isn't the particular forum for this, but I really want to give a big thanks to my fox body brothers in Texas for supporting the Oklahoma Sooners this upcoming saturday when they play the Texas Longhorns for the Big 12 championship game.
IMG_0876.JPG

BOOMER!!!

Is there a penalty for doing that?
HOOK’EM HORNS !!!!!!
5206C2B7-4FB3-4B66-853A-4CB8B1933CA4.jpeg

• Haha
Then how do you look at college cheerleaders and get hookers from that ?
Untighten your wadded up panties Mike.

I wasn’t making a sexual comment.

In short, it was an attempt at humor over your obvious statement that they’re somebody’s daughters, of course they’re somebody’s daughters.

All women are somebody’s daughters, even the ones we’ve married Mike.

Though some of us might question wether some of these daughters in our life’s might have been spawn from an angel that was cast out of heaven. This still doesn’t call into question wether or not they’re somebody’s daughter.

It was a ludricous statement with an attempt at humor. Guess that one didn’t bowl a strike.

Untighten your wadded up panties Mike.

I wasn’t making a sexual comment.

In short, it was an attempt at humor over your obvious statement that they’re somebody’s daughters, of course they’re somebody’s daughters.

All women are somebody’s daughters, even the ones we’ve married Mike.

Though some of us might question wether some of these daughters in our life’s might have been spawn from an angel that was cast out of heaven. This still doesn’t call into question wether or not they’re somebody’s daughter.

It was a ludricous statement with an attempt at humor. Guess that one didn’t bowl a strike.
You got a laugh from me.

I’ve said far worse lol.