• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fox93
  • Start date Start date Mar 7, 2011

Fox93

New Member
Mar 7, 2011
4
0
0
Georgia
Mar 7, 2011
#1
  • Mar 7, 2011
  • #1
I have a case of closing the barn door after the horse got out.

Haven't been able to lock the driver's door on my Fox for several years and never worried about it, especially where I live. I also figured-What's in there to take?
Well, some lowlife took my billet heat/AC knobs. Didn't see that coming.
So I came upon StangNet looking for help fixing my door. I already found a thread discussing replacing door lock actuator. Thanks!
Now I just need to figure out how to remove my inner door panel without destroying anything.
I also need to search for the old plastic knobs. I'll use them until I fix the lock.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
376
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
241
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
Interior and Upholstery Best vinyl adhesive for door panels?
  • wobbyguy
  • Jan 27, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 31, 2025
limp
G
1991 GT 5.0 running hot
  • gvanginkel403
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
240
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
General karthief
F
Electrical Foxbody wiring harness 2.3 to v8 swap
  • Foxbodyjake
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
26
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
Kleinjj27
K
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?