• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

The 68 Fastback Is Mine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaejovis Carolinanus
  • Start date Start date May 3, 2016
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
V

Vaejovis Carolinanus

Member
Apr 29, 2016
42
3
18
Charleston SC
May 18, 2016
#21
  • May 18, 2016
  • #21
Until I purchased this car I had not paid attention to the fact that the new stangs design cue are definitely from the late 60s fastbacks. I know you guys have probally been saying that for a while but I'm now finally catching on. I love this car and now the wife has eyes for it. I'm sure the grandson's will be arguing over who gets to use it but that will be a while because the 1st is only 1&1/2 and the 2nd is due end of next month. I also have a 70 Ford F100 sb with a 302 3 on the tree, so at least one will not be left out.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Coolant boiling in hose?
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • Jun 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
271
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 8, 2026
Mustang5L5
G
1991 GT 5.0 running hot
  • gvanginkel403
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
226
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
General karthief
Exhaust April is the worst month
  • Enzio
  • Mar 4, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
5
Views
269
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Mar 7, 2026
LILCBRA
68 fuel gauge maxes out at half
  • connella08
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
336
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Sep 8, 2025
connella08
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?