The New Ride

tannerc91gt

This last 25% is foreign territory at this point
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Indiana
So as some of you might have noticed, ive been looking for a car since I sold the 91 GT. Considered a lot of options, even thought about shelling out a bit more and getting a mod car. Obviously that didnt pan out as I ended up back in a fox. And I can honestly say I dont think I would be as happy in any of the other cars I considered.

1988 SSP 5.0 Coupe

new T5, stock SD 302
built rear end, c-clip eliminators, strange axles, 3.73s, 5-lug conversion
double adjustable LCAs, adjustable UCAs, battle boxes
eibach drag springs with airbag, comp eng. 3-way adjustables.
battery relocation
mac shorties, H-pipe, flowmasters
short throw shifter, new clutch, clutch quadrant
255 fuel pump, electric fan and a few other odds and ends
car also came with UPR coilover kit and a set of lakewood 90/10s, just need springs
wheels are prostars 15x10s 6.5 BS in the rear with 275/60/15 BFGs and 15x3.5s with 155 BFGs on the front.

black interior car, just needs some attention and some paint sometime down the road
it has its upsides and its downsides but i absolutely love it.

id spout off some plans for it but at this point im so happy to be back in a fox i dont really have many plans for it. I appologize for the crappy pics, will snap some better ones when the weather clears up. Crappy window tint has already been removed as well as the front license plate. new headlights on the way as well.
image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well i bought another one, rust free 92 4cyl coupe out of GA, 398w and a bunch of other parts. Will be selling the blue car most likely once ive swapped over the suspension and what not. may post a build thread once its home safe.
2012-09-10 18.53.53 (800x600).jpg
2012-09-10 18.34.51 (800x600).jpg

Yeah it's a swap. The blue car was originally red with red interior. And the 92 was originally green. And yeah nik those are definitely cog pullies, for what km not sure. Wanted the clean roller, the engine, trans, fuel and ignition system were just an added
Bonus :)

* the red car may not have been originally red interior either, but the door panels and center console were red and then painted. Those parts will be staying with the blue car when it departs