The sad story of a student home on a saturday night.

I got to clean my car up a bit....snapped a few pics..and i got one from a while ago of my 98GT when i was at the track. 315 outs back :cool:

NightatRalphs037.jpg

NightatRalphs038.jpg

NightatRalphs036.jpg

NightatRalphs034.jpg

NightatRalphs035.jpg

Autocludspeedwayday018.jpg

anyways, lemme know what you guys think. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I was in the same ballpark last week and cleaned my stang.. even went so far as to take the spoiler off and clay bar/wax it! Ill tag along and throw a pic or 2 of mine WITHOUT the spoiler how I wish it was but for now I guess I gotta keep it :(

nospoiler_5.jpg

nospoiler_2.jpg

Thanks guys. I appreciate it!!!

Dustin, I wanna get new center caps, nothing screams more than "MADE IN CHINA" then seeing SR center caps everyday.

Superstang01, yeah, i dont think cali weather can be beat. But, if it makes u feel better, I'd actually leave this state due to traffic. Its absolutely horrible.

Ran260gt, Thank You!!! I think what helps the most is that its always garaged. Never sits in the cold/heat for too long. Other than that. I just do the regular wash/wax/polishing when necessary.

Ahall2004, I still couldnt take my spoiler off. I dont want those cheesy holes on my trunk lid. My buddy changed his spoiler on his MR2, but u can still see the holes from his old spoiler. To him and others thats fine. To me? well, im pretty dam anal. I dont even like going anywhere with my car dirty.

Alas. Thank you guys. I'm happy ya'll enjoyed the looks so far.

I did forget props on your wheels and car in general.. After looking at them more on this site I like em more than mine but I'm not disliking mine either.. I only took the spoiler off to clean under it and the spoiler itself a little better but its back on again. Those holes do look cheesy and I couldn't deal with em either.

that's some hot chit mazen. Car looks money in those pics... are those anthracite FR500's? They look awesome next to the true blue paint.

Thanks n8dogg. Yeah they're anthracite fr500s. I was in debate between anthracite and black....but, it got to the point where, ive seen some older black rims. And after a while. The finish doesnt look good on them. But once again, thank you. I saw your car a few days ago with the silver ones. Looks hot as well.

Detailing your car is not a sad way to spend a Saturday night. Sad ways to spend a Saturday night would be going out and getting herpes or a DUI... Staying home and getting stuff done FTMFW :nice:

Car looks great :nice: