The Scare of my LIFE!!!! and a few other tiny sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeROD16

Feb 4, 2008
Miami, FL
ok, so today it was pouring outside. I mean POURING. but as soon as it stopped i took out my little 4 cyl. My friend took video 3 times. 2 of the times he didnt save it, and sadly ended up with the worst one. :notnice:

anyways, i went to an empty parking lot (turned out to be a church, no disrespect intended). perfectly wet, even had the nice gloss on the pavement. I then decided to do a few powerslides. real fun. but then when im leaving, i notice a cop car pulling into the parking lot, i was already exiting the place, he honked at me, and i floored it to the next stop sign and see if i couldve gotten away, buuttt i noticed it would be worse, so i stop and pull over in the grass. he pulls up next to me with his lights on. Pulls down his window, looks at me, said "nevermind" and left. HOW RANDOM! all i gotta say is thank you god! lol

The video taken by a very lousy camera man. angles suck :(
View attachment 312491
painted my hurst shifter knob
DSC00209.jpg

saw a saleen on the highway
DSC00185.jpg

and got a new MSD 6AL for a trade of my old pioneer radio.
DSC00210.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ummm, sorry, but that was pretty lame. I've done stupid stuff before, but I didn't have anyone video taping them and there was no camera man or other parked cars to run into.
I've scared myself plenty of times in my 4cyl as well. It usually involves getting sideways going into 2nd gear at about 55mph... on dry pavement and not intentionally. ;) It's hasn't been an issue since I got the nittos. ;)

lmao that cop is badass.

and bhuff, i dont intend to gain grip. i like sliding. its a risk, and the riskier, the more pumping it is. nice to know youve done crazy stuff. :whine: its ok. you can give yourself a nice pat in the back

You got lucky man, probably thought you were someone else that he knew in which case he probably would have given them a ticket. Always best to not be known by local cops.

And alittle advice, you may want to quite while you're ahead before you bend a rim on a curb, or ram your car into the side of a church. Better yet, go to jail for reckless driving.

You diddnt know it was a church?? Did you even look at the building you were driving around. Honestly thats pretty stupid and thats a small parking lot to begin with. Ive done them in my 5.0 on a country road while making a turn but never intentionally in a parking lot like that. Have you ever seen the vid on streetfire where the kid tries what your doing and catches traction and rolls his car over? I advise watching it next time .

this is why kids shouldnt have a liscence.

werent you whining a few months back about how you get pulled over in your gt and now are you doing this crap????in the rain no less. when exactly does natural selection kick in?

That wasn't even remotely sideways. Or cool.

You guys need to find some girls or something rather than try to 'powerslide' a 4cyl with an open diff while hoping not to hit some old lady in a church parking lot. Looked like some goofy kid swerving.

this is why kids shouldnt have a liscence.

werent you whining a few months back about how you get pulled over in your gt and now are you doing this crap????in the rain no less. when exactly does natural selection kick in?

yeah, those guys were swerving thru heavy traffic going 80+ on a 45. i did this in an empty parking lot. im not puttin anyone at risk but myself. my friend was standing behind some huge concrete wall as you can see when he run to the other corner.

That wasn't even remotely sideways. Or cool.

You guys need to find some girls or something rather than try to 'powerslide' a 4cyl with an open diff while hoping not to hit some old lady in a church parking lot. Looked like some goofy kid swerving.

obviously you cant see the car go sideways cuz of the angles. we have gf's fyi, and the old lady wasnt in the parking lot, she was next to it.

nope

and RsStang, no i didnt notice. I saw a good lot, empty, and went for it. When i left, i noticed the sign on it. and for that kid that gained traction, that was done in the dry pavement. i know when to do a slide or not. It was all soaked, the pavement is smooth, not rough like regular street roads.

I look forward to the thread where you post how you totalled your car and had your liscence suspended but it totally wasnt your fault b/c you know when to slide and you know that you never put anyone in danger. I am glad you live wayy the hell away from me. it's ass hattery like this that give young drivers bad names. not all of them see the need to pull stupid stunts like this and then post a video of it on the net. you and ryan should start a freakin club and call it " I know how to drive so shut the hell up while a post a lame video of it" get a feaking life and a job. obviously if you have this much spare time you need something more constructive to do. I wish to god there was a site that I could report videos like this to so that the freaking gvt would come down and impound your POS car.

I look forward to the thread where you post how you totalled your car and had your liscence suspended but it totally wasnt your fault b/c you know when to slide and you know that you never put anyone in danger. I am glad you live wayy the hell away from me. it's ass hattery like this that give young drivers bad names. not all of them see the need to pull stupid stunts like this and then post a video of it on the net. you and ryan should start a freakin club and call it " I know how to drive so shut the hell up while a post a lame video of it" get a feaking life and a job. obviously if you have this much spare time you need something more constructive to do. I wish to god there was a site that I could report videos like this to so that the freaking gvt would come down and impound your POS car.

first off, i didnt insult your car, i didnt insult you, didnt wish any bad on u, so i dont see the reason for you to do it to me. I do have a job and pretty damn good life. i work for my money, and if i do something and **** it up, thats my problem not yours. ill face the consequences. but till then, ill keep doing what i enjoy doing. Im sure if a 35 year old man goes and posts up a video like that, you wouldnt respond the same. Its mostly because im 16. So what? i can drive better than a ton on older people. especially here in miami. i felt like sharing a little scare i had, then you ass faces come around and start bashing on me saying i cant drive and us young kids are stupid, blah blah blah. But when someone of older age posts a video about them doing some HUGE smoke show, or some crazy donuts, no one says anything but put a big thumbs up and a congrats for it. and besides, i dont go doing that crap on the roads in front of people. i do it where its empty. as a regular driver, i have never been in an accident, and i drive pretty safe and alert. so dont go bashing on me saying i cant drive etc. when you've never even seen me on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.