The thread of the nicest FOXES!

• Sponsors (?)

my baby!

P4050013.jpg

P4050012.jpg

P2100028.jpg

2008_0201Image0053.jpg

are those chrome ponys, polished aluminum, or powdercoated???

Polished aluminum

My rims i got in the back seat of the car where painted like with at least 4 coats of blue white green all different. So i striped them down with some aircraft remover and wet sanded, then started hand polishing then got some polishing wheels which was alot easier, turned out nice but the centers i didn't know what to do with so i painted them, the chrome ones wouldnt match i think.

Haha, I've watched this thread forever and realized I've never posted in here.

Here's my 92 LX, hope you like it. 5 speed, forged 306 H/C/I/S-trim, all supporting mods in place. 425rwhp/447ftlbs torque mild pump gas tune on a Dynojet 248x. No time slips, at least for a few more weeks.

222971.jpg

220098.jpg

222970.jpg

223623.jpg

Polished aluminum

My rims i got in the back seat of the car where painted like with at least 4 coats of blue white green all different. So i striped them down with some aircraft remover and wet sanded, then started hand polishing then got some polishing wheels which was alot easier, turned out nice but the centers i didn't know what to do with so i painted them, the chrome ones wouldnt match i think.

Food for thought. Find a really thick grade aluminum foil and then remove the pony from the centercap. Take a can of "tack-it" and spray on one side of the foil. Stretch the foil over the centercap and then proceed to polish it. It is possible that there's not enough thickness to the aluminum to do that but it's worth a shot if you track down a banged up centercap.

Haha, I've watched this thread forever and realized I've never posted in here.

Here's my 92 LX, hope you like it. 5 speed, forged 306 H/C/I/S-trim, all supporting mods in place. 425rwhp/447ftlbs torque mild pump gas tune on a Dynojet 248x. No time slips, at least for a few more weeks.

222971.jpg

220098.jpg

222970.jpg

223623.jpg

do you go out with mellon and all them guys to play? peace

john:p