Expired Thinking About An Suv... Thinking About Selling 2013 Mustang V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin19c

Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I have had my Mustang for 2 years now, and I think that it's time for me to get a bigger vehicle. I own my own business where I work in IT, and I occasionally need to bring a ladder or something like that. I have a Werner telescoping ladder that I can fit with the rear seats down. I have always wrapped the ladder in a tarp before putting it in the trunk, but I think that I should just get something with more cargo room.

I am probably not going to sell until the spring. I'm just trying to gauge interest for now. I might sell sooner, but it would have to be a decent offer.

Now, about the car. It is a 2013 Mustang V6 w/ 6-speed manual. It has the performance package and the appearance package. Includes heated leather seats, power seats, Mustang LED light projected from side mirrors, changeable gauge colors and ambient lighting, AEM intake, Barton shifter bracket (Barton Industries Two-Post Mustang Shifter Bracket - MT-82 2011BM2PB (11-14 GT, V6) - Free Shipping metallic sterling gray, flat black racing stripes, louvers, scoops, 60/40 fold down rear seat, Shaker audio, Sync, Bluetooth, and I have a sun visor that is specialty for this Mustang with a soft leather case to put it in when you aren't using it.

I have just shy of 26,000 miles on it, and I have only used synthetic to change the oil. I just take it to a Ford dealer for the oil changes, but I installed the shifter bracket and the AEM intake myself. I bought the car with 9,000 miles on it 2 years ago. Tires have good tread on them, and were new when I bought the car. They have a very little dry rot on them, but nothing at all serious. There is a slight door ding in the passengers side door (was there when I bought the car). There are a couple chips in the windshield on the drivers side (also there when I bought the car), but they were already sealed and have not grown at all. I put it in my garage when I could, and I tried to park in the parking garage at work when possible.

I'm looking to sell the car to someone who will take good care of it. I am probably not going to sell until the spring. I'm just trying to gauge interest. KBB is giving a price of about $18,500 with all of the options. I am in Columbus, Ohio by the way. If you have any questions, send me a message. Thanks!

V52s6PB.png

qTD9rM8.jpg

OdTBhDR.jpg

0qSg2ud.jpg

Y4OFYqE.jpg

WZ2uuph.jpg

ejxtTOG.jpg

lggI8lG.jpg

SAd0lCh.jpg

yRUtT0Z.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)