Mach 1 Thinking of adding another pony to stable!

• Sponsors (?)

It will shake a good amount when you stab the gas. Under just normal idle it only shakes a very small amount. I'm sure with a different set of cams or alot higher horsepower it probably shakes alot under normal idle. Most people who don't know what a new Mach is thinks it's a supercharger.:D

It will shake a good amount when you stab the gas. Under just normal idle it only shakes a very small amount. I'm sure with a different set of cams or alot higher horsepower it probably shakes alot under normal idle. Most people who don't know what a new Mach is thinks it's a supercharger.:D
Like he said not much factory but there was a guy at the NMRA's in Bowling Green this year with a set of Comp cams and it shook like the ground in California :D very cool with cams but you'll need about 1100 bucks for a set.

the mach shaker definately shakes with a power adder. i have a vortech on mine and i had to remove the two mounting bolts because it would hit the side of the hood. and the header install is not as bad as most people make it out to be. i took me 7 hours on my back to get mine in. just drop the k member. 8 bolts and it falls out