Thinking of getting A-pillar guages.. which should I get?

I'll be staying N/A for a while and want to dress up the interior a bit... Maybe oil pressure and fuel pressure guages?

If you guys have some pics, I would like to see them. I was thinking of the Auto Meter Ultra Lite series..

Any tips for the installtion or things to look out for would be great

The factory oil pressure gage is worthless as it never fluctuates or moves. Your actual oil pressure will vary between 20 psi for a hot engine to 90 psi for a cold engine at idle. Your factory gage will never move. Also, your volts gage is the same. When engaging the starter, the volts gage will not show a drop in voltage. If you want to put A-pillar gages in and your not boosted, at least put something in you can use.

The Fuzzy Bunny said:
Gauge pods + no blower = rice

Why not add a nice big monster clock tack while you're at it?
well a guage you should have even if you dont have a blower is Air/Fuel ratio. With some boltons, ur mixture can be skrewed up, nice to keep an eye on it. If you have a Auto, a tranny temp guage is a must. you wanna keep a close eye on it at the track. besides that, yeah pretty much everything is pointless w/o a blower..still looks good

Those air/fuel guages dont really work

If your going to want an air/fuel guage get a wide band.

http://widebandcommander.com/

Mine will be installed this week with this guage pod.

Kinda looks like this but the pod is on the other side

In my 5.0 I have Mechanical Water temp and oil pressure gauges on the A-pillar and a FUel pressure gauge on the cowl. Those seemed the most important gauges to me for N/A