this cant be safe.

• Sponsors (?)

:nice: Belts are for pants, not boost.

I want some vid of the races...

i brought my camera just incase, but i was told some one else had one. apparently i was told a fib :rolleyes:

but heres how it went.

spotted out a T/A 4 cars and gave him the hit. i caught up right away and just as i passed him he let out of it well before the finish line.

second race was a camaro, we went heads up i gave him the hit. i blew by him gettin sideways in 3rd. he says his trans is facked up now.

neither car was stock, both were cammin pretty hard. both had LS1s.

My 96 has a bad prob tossing belts. every time i go home on leave (im in the military) i toss at least 1 belt. getting kinda tierd of it but the p1sc is just so nice. it can toast a ls1 pretty easy, but to counter the belt probs with the charged 96 next check im ordering a hp turbo kit for my 87 then i get the best of both worlds. heck who knows maybe ill put some Nos on the truck for shi*s and giggles.

i brought my camera just incase, but i was told some one else had one. apparently i was told a fib :rolleyes:

but heres how it went.

spotted out a T/A 4 cars and gave him the hit. i caught up right away and just as i passed him he let out of it well before the finish line.

second race was a camaro, we went heads up i gave him the hit. i blew by him gettin sideways in 3rd. he says his trans is facked up now.

neither car was stock, both were cammin pretty hard. both had LS1s.

I've been toying with the idea of putting Nitrous on the Hatch. This makes me want to do it even more...

:D Just messin man.

Nice kills woody. Must make it even better after you had to spot him out and still whooped ass. What exactly is your combo now? I don't really remember. h/c/i 302? I wanna see some vid of that thing rippin.

it sure did :D

Jegs stock shortblock with hyper pistons.
ported, shaved twisted wedges
f-cam
victor junior intake
speed demon 650 carb
G-force T-5
3.73 gear (soon to be 4.30 or 4.56)
MSD 6al, dizzy, and coil
BBK equal length shortys, BBK O/R x-pipe and 2 chamber flows
a pieced together nitrous kit, sprayin 150.

this is me runnin 12.2 on some E7s and a hundred shot.
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/woodyy24/?action=view&current=122run.flv

little walk around
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/woodyy24/?action=view&current=100_2221.flv

the guy with the T/A wants a re-match in the day light. ill make sure to get some video of that.

this is what i had a couple years ago. shouldnt have sold it. :nonono:
it had a pressure sensor and kept the the bottle right around 1100. i could turn it on a forget about it.

000_1242.jpg

where does your blow off go, in the fenderwell or in between the fuel tank and the frame?