This car is kinda cool!

• Sponsors (?)

Sandia in the background brings back memories of last year.

That car is sweet. Theres a guy over there with a red 50s pickup truck thats bad as hell. That looks like Bernalillo.

Sandia in the background brings back memories of last year.

That car is sweet. Theres a guy over there with a red 50s pickup truck thats bad as hell. That looks like Bernalillo.
Yep, the sandias. No, I think it’s in the far northeast heights. The Mountain View is different in Bernalillo. Spent time here in Albuquerque?

Every year. My family lives in Bernalillo. The green chilli out there is tthe best.

Oh cool, Bernalillo is growing fast! It used to be a pretty sleepy town, still is, but Rio Rancho grew with it, know its like one city. Yep, you cant beat the chili.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, no joke. My Aunt lives in Rio Rancho.

I really like the area. Its got uts issues....but its nice to visit. My family is all mixed up....white, black, and mexican....with a dash of native.

We'll have to get a drink next time i come out. We could go over to the Kaktus Brewery.

Reactions: 1 user
Tons of breweries here, they say the most per capita in the country. I haven’t verified that but seems like there’s on every corner. Where do you live?

Tons of breweries here, they say the most per capita in the country. I haven’t verified that but seems like there’s on every corner. Where do you live?

I live in Maryland... southern maryland....even people in maryland dont realize this place exists.