RAYZEN CAINE Member Feb 1, 2007 51 0 7 Feb 19, 2008 #21 Feb 19, 2008 #21 I didn't think it was worth it, until I read it has euro tail lights. Now I'm all over it . But I guess it doesn't hurt to try, who knows maybe someone will bite.
I didn't think it was worth it, until I read it has euro tail lights. Now I'm all over it . But I guess it doesn't hurt to try, who knows maybe someone will bite.
blackened88lx Active Member Aug 9, 2006 0 4 28 Connecticut Feb 19, 2008 #22 Feb 19, 2008 #22 85_SS_302_Coupe said: Not worth a penny over 4k and that's being generous. The moment he tore into the engine is the moment that 66k original miles stopped mattering to me. Click to expand... Yep. A huge red flag goes up for me when the engine is rebuilt in a car that supposedly has low mileage.
85_SS_302_Coupe said: Not worth a penny over 4k and that's being generous. The moment he tore into the engine is the moment that 66k original miles stopped mattering to me. Click to expand... Yep. A huge red flag goes up for me when the engine is rebuilt in a car that supposedly has low mileage.
7-UP BILL Founding Member Jan 4, 2001 885 19 49 My other car is a Firetruck Feb 19, 2008 #23 Feb 19, 2008 #23 For one thing Ford NEVER made a 25th anniversary car. He sees the 25 year badge and immediately thinks anniversary.
For one thing Ford NEVER made a 25th anniversary car. He sees the 25 year badge and immediately thinks anniversary.
85_SS_302_Coupe it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end 15 Year Member Nov 11, 2003 6,945 1,598 223 Northern KY Feb 19, 2008 #24 Feb 19, 2008 #24 7-UP BILL said: For one thing Ford NEVER made a 25th anniversary car. He sees the 25 year badge and immediately thinks anniversary. Click to expand... That's almost every Mustang guy i know....that's a really bad misunderstanding. I've heard that from guys who really know their stuff about Mustangs but didn't know their car isn't a "25th anniversary edition" car.
7-UP BILL said: For one thing Ford NEVER made a 25th anniversary car. He sees the 25 year badge and immediately thinks anniversary. Click to expand... That's almost every Mustang guy i know....that's a really bad misunderstanding. I've heard that from guys who really know their stuff about Mustangs but didn't know their car isn't a "25th anniversary edition" car.
riceslayer302 Banned Oct 3, 2006 0 1 0 CT Feb 19, 2008 #25 Feb 19, 2008 #25 wtf would possess you to put those gaudy ugly tails on a fox... they look so bad
DigitalGhost New Member Nov 10, 2006 18 2 0 Portland, OR Feb 20, 2008 #26 Feb 20, 2008 #26 16500 for that??? Oh nevermind, I think he probbably meant pesos. 16500 pesos. Thats around fifty bucks right?
16500 for that??? Oh nevermind, I think he probbably meant pesos. 16500 pesos. Thats around fifty bucks right?
Beasty306GT Active Member Dec 19, 2002 671 4 28 Oxford,Mass Feb 20, 2008 #27 Feb 20, 2008 #27 guy must of been smokin suttin..what a joke