Roush This is an awesome car. check it out!

• Sponsors (?)

TWENTY THOUSAND HOURS???

That's 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year (let's assume he took at least 2 weeks vacation, since he is European), for 10 straight years. That doesn't leave a lot of time to keep a full-time job and live a normal life.

George you are the mechanical Type. Why don't you build us a small scale Fox Body Saleen with a working Vortech supercharged 302, and polished intake. Hey, and don't forget to make floor mats.
I think I know who could drive a car that small. Don't forget the guy that visits these forums occasionally to make trouble? You know the one I'm talking about.LOL

That site is cool. I've seen that site before and posted it someplace at one time. I guess this guy took it to the next level and did more then just build the engine, he built the entire car down to the transmission and operating turn signals. The car could be driven legally on the street if only to find a person small enough.

I saw it a while back, i probably found it by watching top gear videos on youtube.

IMO, he should of made it remote control, i mean he went that far, a couple of servo's and we could really see it run.