Engine This wiring look correct?

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
Oct 4, 2020
Florida
The attached pic has the wire loom coming over the top of the windshield wiper motor?
Shouldn't it be over the top of the booster but under the wiper motor?
Getting close to installing my new booster and I don't want to have to do it twice if I get the wire loom wrong..
mustang.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Mine does not go over the wiper motor. And that's how it came from the factory. It also doesn't actually go under the wiper motor either. Once it crosses over the clutch cable area, it angles forward across the top of the brake booster and then heads downward where the booster meets the master cylinder. The wiper motor wires are behind that loom also.

As a side note, I've also seen that entire firewall loom be routed on the bottom surface of the firewall pinch weld. Probably held in place with zip ties and some holes drilled in the pinch weld. Cleans up that portion of the busy firewall a little bit.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, if by right/correct, you "the way it came from the factory, I'm not sure about that year. But, here's the thing, as long as it's not getting pinched, our bound up anywhere, or as long as it's not pulled tight trying to pull gourmets out or anything, you're fine.