thought you guys would like this.

• Sponsors (?)

Not that i am defending the kid, but i didn't really see him claim to own MRayburns car at all in that thread.

The only thing is that he's using one of the pics as his Avatar. I don't necessarily see this as "claiming" it's him. Hell, look at my avatar, i sure as hell am not a huge-boobied brunette.

I have desktop pics of tons of nice Mustangs, none are my own.

All i'm saying is that he could very well own a GT500 (i doubt it) and just used the picture of MRayburns GT500 as his avatar.

Hell, look at my avatar, i sure as hell am not a huge-boobied brunette.

what?:eek:

umm...

you'll be receiving a package with numerous letters and nude polaroids of someone that looks very similar to me, it's NOT me. ignore this package with my address on it

must be someone else:shrug:

:OT:
and totally unrelated, does anyone know if you can call fedex and cancel a delivery?

Not that i am defending the kid, but i didn't really see him claim to own MRayburns car at all in that thread.

The only thing is that he's using one of the pics as his Avatar. I don't necessarily see this as "claiming" it's him. Hell, look at my avatar, i sure as hell am not a huge-boobied brunette.

All i'm saying is that he could very well own a GT500 (i doubt it) and just used the picture of MRayburns GT500 as his avatar.

If you look at his public profile, he used another photo of that same car for his sig. Either way, I find his story "highly" unlikely!

what a dip****, i truly TRULY!!!! dont understand why someone would go way out of their way like that to impress people he doesnt even personally know...blows my mind....how can you go through life with a mentality like that???

http://www.team-2g.com/mitsubishi-eclipse/new-members/20402-new-forum-atleast.html

thats where hes introducing himself with his cars.

Wow that is really sad. Did he honestly think that noone would ever notice? Also on a side not i didnt think that ford employees got 20% of their vehicles which he also claimed. I thought they could get them for invoice or slightly less. Can someone shed some light on this?

:lol: notice all the "custom" crap hes got on his mod list, hes a bull****ting ricer for sure

hahhaha i just noticed the license plate cover says stangnet :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

lol, in huge letters too. Can't really believe the people on that site initially believed him. I mean look at the type of pics taken of the gt500 then look at the gsx. I bet if you do "quote" feature and look at all his image inserts you'll find them all from stangnet or still the stangnet named pics.

what a fool.. 22k for a gt500 how did they fall for that. I am a ford tech and a fully trained one with lots of experience not some rook like this kid supposedly is and I can not even get one for sticker.. I talked to a field engineer who can not get one wither and he works directly for ford.

You need some serious pull I mean knowing bill ford type of pull to get a gt-500 for d or a plan...

20 percent off LOL what a joke.

what?:eek:

umm...

you'll be receiving a package with numerous letters and nude polaroids of someone that looks very similar to me, it's NOT me. ignore this package with my address on it

must be someone else:shrug:

:OT:
and totally unrelated, does anyone know if you can call fedex and cancel a delivery?

Haha, you make jokes, but i've had guys from Stangnet IM me on AIM and strike up a conversation about Mustangs. Then after 10 mins of talking, they let something slip like "Hard to beleive someone that looks like you knows so much about Mustangs" :eek:

Then i tell em i'm a dude and they usually don't reply back after that :lol:

If you notice, i no longer have my AIM name listed on Stangnet. I used to get TONS of guys IMing me thinking i'm that chick. Sucks for the guys that used to IM me about tech stuff, but oh well