TICKING......ME OFF!!!

Ok, my car w/ the blower is too loud to hear this when i drive (THANK GOD). However when the car is in the garage or drive through where i can hear it echo i hear the ticking. You hear a not very loud ticking/vibrating sound coming from somewhere in between the front and rear wheels..the middle section of the car. I am going to get under there today after work, but maybe someone had this same sound...i have a hpipe w/ no cats ......please help

-by the way, raced a slomaro SS today on the way to work and got him by a good 5-6 car lengths. He had mild mods

• Sponsors (?)

tttticking

you guys think an exhaust leak would tick like that...i mean when i stick my head under the car....it sound like something it almost raddling..but ticking..u know.....

How should i go about fixing an exhaust leak..any suggestions

have no cats, and like the other guy said, throw out barings make a screetch/high pitch noise..this is a light ticking...when u give it very light throttle u can hear it tick tick tick..its killing me....u guys kno how it is..any little noise i hear...it wrecks my day haha

The headers are brand new, no header cracks. I just think its weird how all of the sudden it just started ticking. I mean it was leaking before and i put some jb weld where the two pipes meet on the hpipe and the car sound 100% different..maybe some of the jb weld cracked and thats why its not a bad leak...idk. thanks for the imput..keep it comming haha