TKO Resto on youtube

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah that one is pretty good too. There are some super lame ones too...there's one, I won't mention the name because I feel bad for the guy because he tries so hard. The problem is it's just not interesting to listen to someone talk and talk and really do nothing on their car.

TKO has not had videos in a long time. I did see a youtube channel by a guy with a black coupe that had to be redone after TKO "restored it". The TKO work was beyond sub-par ...WAY beyond...like it was a joke.

This is one of a few videos where the new body guy (this guy does good work, find the finished product video you will see what I mean) shows him what TKO screwed up.

View: https://youtu.be/ac_2M_e7mdA

and that really sucks because a guy I know ( goose from NY with the white Mustang) had his car butchered by a local shop here in Florida and then had it sent to these TKO clowns- this was all documented in their videos. What sucks is at the time TKO did decent work and Goose and I talked a few times and he gave them everything to work on his car, which has been sitting for over a year. I posted that video on their FB page and asked them to respond, they blocked me. Seems they used to do decent work and got too big to handle the workload, and quality, attention to detail, and timeliness fell apart.

Bottom line is find someone local that has references and you can go and see their work.

As far as mustang youtubers my favorites are

Rodney 5.0 tussin
Brew2l
ClevorBMF
NeoMustangs
House of Dula
Stang Domination
DemonFox
Justin91LX
Revan Evan
Junkyard Doggs

Hold up! TKO did the “restoration” of the ksd notch? Am I reading that right? I don’t recall seeing it on their channel.

go to the MCSC Greenwheels youtube channel. They posted more detail videos of the work TKO did. KSD must have dropped $50k in getting that car done by the 3 shops in total. The last shop did an outstanding job and did it right.

Reactions: 1 user
wow! I went back and watched those episodes. Wonder why there isn't a trace on the TKO channel? That sucks! Doesn't seem like TKO though. The frame maybe, but they always seemed meticulous about using the right hardware when they hang fenders and other body panels so only putting like 1 or 2 bolts back in is odd. Its unfortunate, I thought they were really going somewhere. Bye bye sn95 channel :cry:

To who ever mentioned it earlier it does seem like it was always only Tyler, Brent is rarely in the vidz. If anyone has anymore info on the story im curious.

Something must of happened maybe legally. I suspect they make good money on their videos. Some have one million hits , others have several thousand. Or they did completely screw up cars . I liked the way they painted brake calipers.

You wpuld think some of these Mustang video guys would peek at StangNet now and then. They dont seem to have real jobs , and there is a lot of time in a day.

I always wondered that.

I remember years ago on the corral, there was a thread about famous people who own mustangs and if they post on forums at all. I can't remember who the person was, but they were well known at the time. They created a new account, made one post to prove they were who they were, and stated they will stay anonomous under their typical screenname. It was cool. This was about 20 years ago.

But i've always wondered if guys like Brew2L, or 50 tussin, or House of Dula ever browse the forums.

I'd start my own youtube channel but i don't have any time. You guys can watch me spend hours reconditioning a set of window switches.

Yeah Im guessing something happened. I did some googling and found some info:

A police record or wanted filing thing for Richard Tyler Kleer:

Looks like Brent is doing roofing, modeling and body building/nutrition with his GF:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk8SUtwkEC8

I hope it all works out for them. I liked the guys, the channel and the content.