TKO Resto on youtube

I always wondered that.

I remember years ago on the corral, there was a thread about famous people who own mustangs and if they post on forums at all. I can't remember who the person was, but they were well known at the time. They created a new account, made one post to prove they were who they were, and stated they will stay anonomous under their typical screenname. It was cool. This was about 20 years ago.

But i've always wondered if guys like Brew2L, or 50 tussin, or House of Dula ever browse the forums.

I'd start my own youtube channel but i don't have any time. You guys can watch me spend hours reconditioning a set of window switches.

Hey if you have the knowledge, someone will watch it. There is something to learn from everyone. Give it a shot

• Sponsors (?)

The tails on there were not very nice, For southern boys they should have stepped it up. They could have had millions of views. Maybe a couple of twenty year old blonde floor sweepers. The door is open for some of you younger guys to step up......Oh there are no younger guys working on real cars. Did you guys ever see the she male Sara-N-Tuned. She has videos fixing ricers. Ex military high up equipment fixer that turned into a girl.Very popular videos.

Waiiiiiitttt....You are asking us if we watch a she male fix ricer cars on youtube? I'm going with no for me, but a poll is in order I think. Does (s)he fix tranny's?

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
well I hate to break up all your she-male talk but to bring this back around to the topic at hand. To make matters worse I think Tyler's mother passed away just before the channel went dark. I don't see Tyler in the obit video so Im not 100% sure, a Tyler is listed as son though, but I think there is a pic of Austin in there at about the 4:07 mark as Ive seen him on some TKO videos.

sucks if its the same person. Life can really kick you in the dick sometimes...Unless you're Sara-n-tuned..then youre just hitting pelvic bone:D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I really enjoyed their videos... and that sucks about his Mom. Va-jay-jay will be the downfall of us all boys, mark my words. Even the smartest and best of us can be wrecked by just the prospect of va-jay-jay... we all know it. I'm in no way saying that's what happened here, but it's certainly a probable cause.

I really enjoyed their videos... and that sucks about his Mom. Va-jay-jay will be the downfall of us all boys, mark my words. Even the smartest and best of us can be wrecked by just the prospect of va-jay-jay... we all know it. I'm in no way saying that's what happened here, but it's certainly a probable cause.

totally agree! If they are reading any of this its not too late to make a comeback. Dont put the :taco: on a pedestal and make your triumphant return

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrFaaocVFEWkLao/giphy.gif

I always wondered that.

I remember years ago on the corral, there was a thread about famous people who own mustangs and if they post on forums at all. I can't remember who the person was, but they were well known at the time. They created a new account, made one post to prove they were who they were, and stated they will stay anonomous under their typical screenname. It was cool. This was about 20 years ago.

But i've always wondered if guys like Brew2L, or 50 tussin, or House of Dula ever browse the forums.

I'd start my own youtube channel but i don't have any time. You guys can watch me spend hours reconditioning a set of window switches.
Rodney was a long timer on Corral