To all the people

I want to thank you all for the info and knowledge I have gained from yall.Eventhough I was really quiet i have been watching Stangnet for a long time b4 I ever joined,With the all the ifo i turned my car in to a badass N/A screamer setup for autocross .....things in life at the time were good...Then a buch of badthings happened and i fell down the spiral and tried to commit suicide by driving my car off a bridge...Now I am going to REBUILD it and I wanted to thanx the people that tried things b4 I could and posted....Beaten_LX

• Sponsors (?)

beaten_lx said:
...Then a buch of badthings happened and i fell down the spiral and tried to commit suicide by driving my car off a bridge.......Beaten_LX

I too have often struggled with suicidal downturns, but there is hope. His name is Jesus Christ and he loves you. My life is far from perfect, and for that matter so am I, but I can say that since I got saved 7+ years ago, I have had Jesus to help me through this lifes sorrows. Put your trust in him today, he will help you.

beaten_lx said:
I want to thank you all for the info and knowledge I have gained from yall.Eventhough I was really quiet i have been watching Stangnet for a long time b4 I ever joined,With the all the ifo i turned my car in to a badass N/A screamer setup for autocross .....things in life at the time were good...Then a buch of badthings happened and i fell down the spiral and tried to commit suicide by driving my car off a bridge...Now I am going to REBUILD it and I wanted to thanx the people that tried things b4 I could and posted....Beaten_LX

We all been down that road at one point...like freakntiger said, there is hope(Jesus). :D