too much head

choking

man 10 ftlbs and yea what is the point of good heads and intake if the air can never get there to begin with i guess. and im guessing by there website you can just change a tube and its calibrated. and i want to buy heads now because i dont want to have to change them in the car or pull the motor again. and i want to get as much power out of it while its NA too. seems easy enough. it seems like this project is getting more and more costly everyday. oh well i guess its like they say you have to pay to play.

• Sponsors (?)

With a C&L meter you use your factory MAS (the sensor), and the C&L tube/sample tube.

The sample tube can be changed to correct for injector size changes.

A better MAF meter choice would be PMAS. Their units are better designed, so there is less chance you will have afr problems.

The 255lph pump can be done now.
Injectors should be at least 24lb for the 351w.

jason

c&l

where can i get a c&l sample tube from? straight from them maybe? according to there charts i need the blue tube. can i get a sample tube off of a junkyard explorer or take the whoel meter maybe? oh yea VRISTANG-dont worry about those distributor lengths i have them now.

where can i get a c&l sample tube from? straight from them maybe? according to there charts i need the blue tube. can i get a sample tube off of a junkyard explorer or take the whoel meter maybe? oh yea VRISTANG-dont worry about those distributor lengths i have them now.
There are 3 parts to the C&L meters.
MAF housing - this will be the size of the tube you select 73mm, 76mm, etc.
Sample Tube - this is what 'calibrates' your MAF/MAS system output in the C&L system.
MAS Sensor - the C&L system uses the factory sensor from YOUR car. It must be matched to your computer.

The housing is built by C&L, and must be purchased from them, or a distributor. There are no vehicles to pull them from in a yard.
Since the color coding on the sample tubes can be tampered with, I would buy the sample tubes directly from C&L.

I'm glad you got the lengths of the 351w and 302 dist. Would you mind posting them in the other thread?
I would like to see how much of a difference there is...

Good Luck,
jason