Took a few pics of the stang...

1hot5.0

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2002
Surprise, Arizona
Nothin new, just thought I'd snap some pictures of the stang since I just washed it.

dscf1187.jpg

dscf1188.jpg

dscf1194.jpg

dscf1209.jpg

Here is my car with a couple of my buddies stangs.

• Sponsors (?)

lookin good man, what kinda/size tips do you have on there?

like mentioned teal is nice and clean, I used to have a mint 91 Calypso lx 5.0. Miss that car, it seems that the teal/calypso cars out there are usually in awesome shape?

Nik_95Cobra said:
Looks good dude...we need to meet up with dustin and chris and do a 94-95 photo shoot for az guys :)

94-95 photo shoot. :banana:

Car looks really good Jason. It would look even better if you guy weren't sandwiching a gaymodular. J/K. We all need to take some pictures together and hit up the track. Hopefully eades will have his beast done soon.

Dustin

WhiteHotGT said:
Dustin this is the gay modular in the picture anytime you want to race call me :D .. Never know you might win :rolleyes:

HAHA, me and win don't belong in the same sentence right now. My car is so slow. Your old vert would have kicked my ass. You should hit high 13s with that new coupe. I heard it was loud as hell. I will have to see it next time I am out there. But you better watch out for a black wagon on 22s. I heard it is known for eating mustangs. :D

Dustin

Notice these guys live 2min from me, and dont even call and lemme know when they are taking pics.

Nik, Dustin I'm down for a photo shoot....minus these 3 slow pokes.