02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
Number 1 and 3 are actually a tie.

1)Volkswagon beetle and Honduh civic
2)Pontiac sunfire
3)Toyota celica and hundia tiburon
4)Dodge neon (yes that includes the feminen NEON srt-4)
5)Mitsubishi lancer
6)Mitsubishi eclipse
7)Crapolet crapalier
8)Pontiac g6
9)Acura rsx
10)chevy *****vette (yes a slovette, young chiks bang older men for their cars..)

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I know this is gonna start a war, but its the truth: the V6 Mustang. There are 3 driven by women in my small apartment complex parking lot. You see them everywhere you go around town, and a college campus is a magnet for them.

Hey, it doesnt bother me (too much) bc the 6-banger is what keeps the mustang name going sales-wise. But you cant deny that they're the perfect car for daddy's little girl on her sweet 16.

helty said:
I know this is gonna start a war, but its the truth: the V6 Mustang. There are 3 driven by women in my small apartment complex parking lot. You see them everywhere you go around town, and a college campus is a magnet for them.

Hey, it doesnt bother me (too much) bc the 6-banger is what keeps the mustang name going sales-wise. But you cant deny that they're the perfect car for daddy's little girl on her sweet 16.

TRUTH!!! .... or good transportation for single women too. I see far more women in V6 Mustangs than GTs (male or female driver).

Cantslowdown said:
Helty lol your stock wheels look alot better then mine did..
thats bc I cleaned the hell out of my car that day. Up close they look like crap. Had curb rash on all of them since I got the car. I never planned on keeping them this long anyway, just the way it worked out so far. Fear not, Ive got H&R Sport springs and a new chin spoiler waiting to go on to help with the cosmetics, but I want to wait and install them with the rims too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-9...emQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8068504176QQtcZphoto

helty said:
thats bc I cleaned the hell out of my car that day. Up close they look like crap. Had curb rash on all of them since I got the car. I never planned on keeping them this long anyway, just the way it worked out so far. Fear not, Ive got H&R Sport springs and a new chin spoiler waiting to go on to help with the cosmetics, but I want to wait and install them with the rims too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-9...emQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8068504176QQtcZphoto

get em dude......c'mon, i'll even contribute 5 bucks.......:D

Cantslowdown said:
I think you forgot i had stock 16inch wheels..
I sure did. Still, I really dont like my stock 5-spokes. They're so dull they look like they're made of plastic. :puke:

Back on topic, Dope 97GT is right, its usually 99-04 6-bangers.

svttech76 said:
whats wrong with the wheels he has, I have the same stock ones and I like them.. wheels is a taste item... :shrug:
he's been busting my balls about them for a while now, its all good natured. He even busted my **** about the black bullitts I want to get. :mad:

I guess my "flaw" is that I prefer GO before show, hence the reason I still have the stock 5-spokes.