Ok guys and gals im in a tough spot. There is two Mustangs I am looking at right now. One is a 93 notch 5.0, the other is a 01 Gt. I have not looked at either in person so dont know to much about them. All I know about the notch is it looks mint and stock from the road and it is dark green with the 5.0 engine. Did they offer a dark green notch in 93? I am hoping it is 5spd. They want 6k for it. Seems like a good deal as long as it is stock. It is at a used car dealer. The 01 GT Mustang is dark blue with leather interior and 17k on it. It has exhaust and airfilter. It is a 5spd which is what I want. They want $12,500 for it, which seems pretty good. I plan to look at both tomorrow. Both are very realistic for me to get but two very different cars. Now I rarely look at the new ones 99+ I pretty much look for a fox. My question is what would you do? I know the 5.0 wont be as nice of a ride and will make more noices and need more maintance, and the new one will be alot nicer ride and less maintance. I have the 01 set as my desk top and it is really growing on me. The price is very different I will owe my parents money if I buy the more expensive one but would it be worth it? And will I end up putting that much into the older one just to get it in tip top shape? If it helps I am 17 but have been into Mustangs for ever and I dont know why because no one in my immediate family has ever had one. I think me and a Mustang are just made for each other Now I can finally affford one.
Sorry for the length of this post, but I am very confused on the decision. I want both,lol
I posted this in the 5.0 forums but want your guys's opinions also.
Sorry for the length of this post, but I am very confused on the decision. I want both,lol
I posted this in the 5.0 forums but want your guys's opinions also.
but i have now had both and you will prolly like the 01 better ! they are faster ,sleeker ,leather is a plus , My opinion is go for the 01! Even if you were going to spend the balace on mods for the 93 it wont get you as far as you think and something will be left unatended !
it was a 7up edition convert and a auto but in near mint condition. I will take a look at the 01 and let you guys know how it is.
..But I would go 01 its newer and plus if you ever want to take any road trips the are alot more comfy..
