• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

TPS + AODE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Synned
  • Start date Start date Aug 11, 2008
S

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
991
1
0
Philly
Aug 11, 2008
#1
  • Aug 11, 2008
  • #1
Whats up guys

I recently noticed my shifts have been acting really strange. Sometimes it'll shift like normal, but more recently most of the time the shifts seem delayed. I feel like it should shift, but I'll have to hold the RPM for like 2 seconds before it does.

Now I know I got a TPS code last time I pulled codes, so I'm wondering if this is the cause? My Idle is high, but that I know obviously is the TPS.

Does anyone have a link to the TPS fix? (Setting the Voltage)


Thanks guys
 
I

inphiniti

Active Member
Mar 15, 2003
412
3
28
Providence, RI
Aug 11, 2008
#2
  • Aug 11, 2008
  • #2
i got an aode... and i got a tps code as well, my idle isnt high but it sounds like i have a cam... who knows, im hoping its my fix
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

7
Engine Random hanging idle
  • 706 Saleen
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
9
Views
739
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 19, 2026
86HO5.0
8
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
213
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
K
Electrical 2000 GT Intermittent Engine Shutdown In Motion - DTC U1262
  • kenster1092
  • Apr 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
274
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Apr 24, 2026
squeak93
C
1967 Mustang 5.0 swapped shuddering/sputtering issues
  • Cro67
  • Sep 24, 2025
  • Fox Engine Swaparoo
Replies
3
Views
297
Fox Engine Swaparoo Sep 25, 2025
General karthief
1
Engine 91 mustang 302 Low acceleration car backfires pops and acts like it doesn’t want to take fuel
  • 1991Fox5.0
  • Oct 4, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
16
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 6, 2025
1991Fox5.0
1
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?