Tremec 3650 TSBs???

Weaponrider

Jun 30, 2005
Ohio
Ok i have a Tremec 3650 in my mustang GT and i just lost my 3rd and 4th gears!!! i only have 62K miles on it and it is a 2002! I would like to know if there is anything for will do for me or if there are any TSBs related to it???

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

are you sure its the syncros??? i had my 4th gear for about 30sec. eairler and then i went to ****ft and it was gone again... do you think it might be something else because i have no gear what so ever and the syncros just keep it shifring smoothly

Weaponrider said:
Ok i have a Tremec 3650 in my mustang GT and i just lost my 3rd and 4th gears!!! i only have 62K miles on it and it is a 2002! I would like to know if there is anything for will do for me or if there are any TSBs related to it???

Weaponrider said:
are you sure its the syncros??? i had my 4th gear for about 30sec. eairler and then i went to ****ft and it was gone again... do you think it might be something else because i have no gear what so ever and the syncros just keep it shifring smoothly

You really should describe your issue better than this if you want to get a decent diagnosis. Try again, but this time, with words.

EDIT: quote clarity