Trick Flow top end kit owners.....

IWantAFox

Jan 25, 2006
SouthEast Iowa
How do you like the kit? Is it the same system that Summit sells? Where did you get yours? Did you install yourself? Are you happy with the power and quality of craftsmanship? Any info will help and be appreciated. Just mainly wanted to give owners of this setup to a chance to rave or rant about it.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I am pleased with it. The only thing is I dont care to much for the valve cover gaskets supplied with the kit. I really like the cam and with my charger the pull from three grand up is awsome. I did buy new lifters as they dont come in the kit, and I bought arp intake bolts as they require use of the old ones. I belive I got what I paid for and have no real complaints. I also replaced the trick flow roller rockers with FMS due to a back order

I also installed mine straight up. When I deegreed the cam it was dead nutz. Really pleased with the power as well. I installed 3.73 gearset at the same time so I saw a huge difference over stock. I used 30# injectors and a 255 pump. Was running great until I dropped oil pressure a couple weeks ago. Engine is comming out so I can investigate.

Very pleased with my kit. The power and craftsmanship is excelent. My friend and I did it over a weekend without any issues. I sugggest getting new lifters if you do it though. Mine had 130K on them and wern't in the best working order and had to remove the intake and rockers after it was all put together. I bought arp head studs and engine kit so I didn't use any of the supplied hardware. Only change is that I swapped out the stage 1 for an e cam to be CA emissions compliant.
Kevin