trick flow top end kit

rickd93_lx

Dec 22, 2005
does any one have any links to any dyno graphs and specs on the trick flow top end kit? i looked on trick flow web site and it does not give me the rpms at wich the peak numbers are pulled, has any one owned one if so was it worth it?

• Sponsors (?)

i have the kit. i second the graphs being on summits catalog. as far as the kit being worth it? hell yeah! comes with nearly everything you need and it totally transforms the car into a different beast. you need lifters if you choose to change them and you need to modify a valve cover to put in a oil fill. otherwise its a really complete kit.

I also have only heard good things about the trickflow topend kit. I remember reading in 5.0 magazine a few months back that a high mileage notch dynoed at 292 to the wheels with just that kit and supporting mods such as throttle body and exhaust. A little off topic, but j/w what h/c/i setup you have for sale tonys89gt..

91stang50GT said:
I also have only heard good things about the trickflow topend kit. I remember reading in 5.0 magazine a few months back that a high mileage notch dynoed at 292 to the wheels with just that kit and supporting mods such as throttle body and exhaust. A little off topic, but j/w what h/c/i setup you have for sale tonys89gt..
PM sent.