Trubo Hose

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 24, 2003
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Well I got the bolt drilled out of my turbo today at a local speed shop. They were great. Re taped it, and gave me all new bolts, cleaned up the old gaskets that needed to come off too. $20.00

I am going back to them for work later on if I need them.

Anyone got a Turbo outlet to Throttle Body hose? for the stock location... Hmmmmm

You mean like the older body turbo coupes. The one that has the two bolt flange and the hose going to the throttle body? I have one from an 86 turbo coupe if you need. Ill let it go for 20 bucks shipped to your door

richiewwhite said:
You mean like the older body turbo coupes. The one that has the two bolt flange and the hose going to the throttle body? I have one from an 86 turbo coupe if you need. Ill let it go for 20 bucks shipped to your door

2 bolt flange on a hose???? send me a pic of what you have iccarus_syndrome@msn.com if you have one.

I cannot see the picture but does it look like that? from the turbo to the throttle body never mind i cannot post picture for some reason, Look up a stock Merkur xr4ti or an older body turbo coupe and let me know I have the ribbed pipe with rubber hose to the intake