Trying to isolate door ajar switch wiring

Tinkerbell_too

Sep 7, 2006
Georgia
I have a 2003 GT. We have the driver's side door panel off. I have found 2 sets of wires leading from the door latch area. I want to determine which wires are for the door switch (the one that tells the car that the door is open or closed and turns the dome light off and on). Here are my colors:

Yellow with black stripe
Red with white stripe
Solid black
Red with orange stripe

I am assuming that one of these pairs of wires is for the power door lock switch. I have looked at the back of the power door lock switch and none of the colors coincide. Can you please help me figure out which wires are for which?

• Sponsors (?)

some pics

I have a 2003 GT. We have the driver's side door panel off. I have found 2 sets of wires leading from the door latch area. I want to determine which wires are for the door switch (the one that tells the car that the door is open or closed and turns the dome light off and on). Here are my colors:

Yellow with black stripe
Red with white stripe
Solid black
Red with orange stripe

I am assuming that one of these pairs of wires is for the power door lock switch. I have looked at the back of the power door lock switch and none of the colors coincide. Can you please help me figure out which wires are for which?

look at this