TunerPro RT

I have looked back 3 years in this forum and see no mention of TunerPro software. Is anyone here familiar with it that can help me get started tuning with it? At first, as I get familiar with it, I would like to do simple things with it like disabling PATS, turning off rear O2 sensors and making clone PCMs. As I gain experience and get very familiar with it, I would like to be able to custom tune with it after I stroke my 4.6 to a 5.1. If you know about TunerPro, you know how good of software that it is. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm very familiar with efidynotuning.com. Soon I will have my Mongoose Pro for Ford to read the program on my '97 5.0 Explorer program. I need a PCM if anyone here has one for a 1999 to 2004 Mustang 4.6 vehicle. Reply with what you have. I pass through here every few weeks.

Last edited:
I ditched the Mongoose idea. There is no way to use it RT. I no longer need a Mustang EEC-V pcm. I found another Ford type to use that is better. I figured out the EEC-V tuning using Moates QuarterHorse and TunerPro RT. If anyone wants a Moates QH, you better hurry. The company selling them said they have a few remaining in stock. Thanks for everyone's input.

Last edited: