tuning options for 93 fox

• Sponsors (?)

tuning as far as what? There are various tuners out there which can cost a few bucks or you can go to a dyno and have a custom chip burned for 4-500 bucks. All which wouldnt net you much more hp with the mods you have. It would be a waste of money for you. if you have driveability or idle issues, then you have a bad sensor somewhere. Your computer has a great learning curve. Here are some tuners you can buy.
AFM 5.0/5.8 PMS
The TwEECer -- EEC-IV user programmable module

I agree with shortthrow, nothing there that would benefit from a tune or tuning device.
Put the money towards heads, they are the biggest power gainer out there.

my problem is after the install of the 3.73 ford racing gears the car shifts very early now (its a AOD) i mean its in 3rd gear before 20 mph it didnt do that before. is there another way of adjusting the shift points....thxs again...i figured the tune was the only way to adjust it

You might do better by making a new post about your aod and shifting.
Sounds like it may be a TV cable issue, but i don't really know, it's been a long time since we had an aod in the family.
I also don't believe the computer controls the shift points in an aod, i think it became computer controlled later on in the AODE, which your car doesn't have.