Turbo Ford pisses me off...

• Sponsors (?)

"Effective 02/26/2004, email addresses from certain domains will not be accepted as valid for purposes of registration due to the high percentage of account abandonment et al. Specifically, the following domains (not inclusive) are not acceptable: AOL, Yahoo!, Hotmail. Additional domains may/will be added to the prohibited list as necessary. Members with registration dates prior to 02/26/2004, may continue to use addresses in the above mentioned domains as long as they are maintained in working order. However, any account that "bounces" an email from the board from an address at a disallowed domain will be disabled until the account email address is updated with a functional email address from an allowed domain."

So your just going to not allow new members who are excited and passonite about the Ford 2.3 to join because you get some people who post a few times and leave? So what, just delete their account. Come on Turbo Ford, this is getting rediculous! :mad:

Calm down.
STFU.
Go away.

Do you realize how easy it is to make a new aol screen name? I had over 200 in one day screwing around in the chat rooms. That equals about 200 emails. Which means I could have spammed the hell out of Turbo Ford and they would have no way to ban me because they would have to ban the whole aol isp.

Crovax said:
Calm down.
STFU.
Go away.

Do you realize how easy it is to make a new aol screen name? I had over 200 in one day screwing around in the chat rooms. That equals about 200 emails. Which means I could have spammed the hell out of Turbo Ford and they would have no way to ban me because they would have to ban the whole aol isp.
No, you see the problem is that TF won't accept any e-mail address @aol.com. And I can't make a free account at yahoo or hotmail either, because they are blocked too. :shrug: