TurboING Stock Auto 96 GT

Hey guys, Stang noob here,and I have a few questions. So I'd really love to turbo my stock 96 GT auto with the kit Hellion provides here http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132 but I have very limited knowledge in this department, so I will try my best to keep up. Anyways, the complete kit comes with everything you need to turbo your stang, well, and I'm assuming here, but I think they expect this to be applied to a manual. Which takes us to my next inquiry; do I need to do something my trans in order to cope with the new power? I recently visited a site called TCI Transmissions and was wondering if I would need to get something like what they sell. Also, would I be safe to delete the K Member kit from the whole turbo kit and just stick with my stock strut bar or whatever it's called? And to finish up, I would love to hear everything else you guys can provide that I probably failed to consider, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

You need the tubular K member for a turbo kit.

I wouldnt invest $5k into a bone stock '96 if I were you. Why not sell it and pick up something newer, faster and nicer with the money you are thinking of spending?