Twin Eaton M90 Ranger

• Sponsors (?)

The thing that boggles my mind about that Lightning is that its only running 20 lbs of boost. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong. 788hp on 20lbs is freaking awesome. But isn't the entire point of running 2 superchargers to make more boost than only 1 can produce? :shrug: IDK maybe its just me.

Im doing the same thing with 2 m90s but they will be mounted on top of intake like the magnuson setup and a inverted v manifold with a single throttle body. The ranger is innovative but thats alot of piping! That turbo coupe has a nice setup but i dont want to make all that tubing and boxes. Goes 11s though so i guess it was worth it!

The thing that boggles my mind about that Lightning is that its only running 20 lbs of boost. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong. 788hp on 20lbs is freaking awesome. But isn't the entire point of running 2 superchargers to make more boost than only 1 can produce? :shrug: IDK maybe its just me.

Makes perfect sense to me. Two smaller blowers, spun at half the speed and within their peak efficiency ranges most of the time makes the same amount of manifold pressure, but produces far less heat than a larger, hard spun single blower.

...and at nearly 950hp at the crank, its hard to argue with the results.

As for the Ranger. Nice idea, poor execution. I hope he's got a better design for an upper manifold in mind than that. I want to tell myself that that snakey looking mess is only temporary?!? :shrug: