Twin Turbo 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

KenB

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
West Palm Beach
Thought you guys might like a new project I'm working on. It's a twin turbo 2011 Mustang GT. Right now we just got the kit done. It's on a completely bone stock car except our kit, lowering springs and an off road x pipe. We took it to the drag strip for some testing Friday. Went a [email protected] on 8 psi first time out. We are going back to the track this Wednesday and hope to go low 10s on 8 psi with a better 60 ft. Then turn it up to 10 psi and go 9s. We are even leaving the heavy 19" wheels up front. I love how quiet the car is. In the first video you can only hear the loud car I'm racing.

Here's a few pictures

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

and here is the video

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Twin Turbo 10.72@131 - YouTube

The car is owned by Jon Lund. The kit was designed and built by Jake Long and myself.

Here is an in car video so you can see how quiet it is.

2011 Mustang GT Twin Turbo 5.0 GoPro - YouTube

Wednesday we hope to be in the low 10s/9s . After the holidays we will pick back up the project. Plan is to push the stock engine deep into the 9s and then put a built engine in and be the first stock automatic in the 8s. But keep in mind this is not a drag car. It will remain a 100% street car and only get 15" drag radials bolted on for drag testing. This car will also be going to the Texas mile in March.

Thanks for looking

Ken Bjonnes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 252
  • Sponsors (?)

Hope everyone is having a good holiday. For those that missed it, we have started and email list for those interested in purchasing this kit if we release it. For those not signed up yet, please do so now.

Starting tomrrow I will be sending out a small questionaire/survey to those interested to gauge interest so we can start making decisions. The more potential customers we have, the bigger chance this has at being released.

The best way to make this kit affordable is to produce many kits at a time. We are willing to do that if we have the demand.

So please sign up for the email list here:

Twin Turbo Coyote 5.0 Email List

and expect the first email to go out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ken