1992 mustang lx stock 5.0 5-speed car
now funn stuff

306 gt40 topend
twin t/4 turbos only pushing 5psi
42lb in fuel inj
c&l set for 42
stock a9l no tune
no problems ++++ i can go up to 23 psi but i have only went to 12

ok heres the deal i have to do deq when i built the engine i had all stock stuff on with no cats and pass no problem

so who would keep stock stuff ya i sold all it now i have got new old parts back on and the car runs like it has a miss im thinking its the used 19 lb i got

so what im hoping is someone tell me how to mix a deq pass i need it its my every day driver and im going nutts befor i rip all the stuff off i set fuel psi and pass cruse but not idel ples help me

• Sponsors (?)

I see words, well some are words. But I have no idea what you are saying. Try writing your posts in Microsoft Word. Let it spell and grammar check your posts. Then copy and paste it to here.

Sorry for being a dcik about it, but I know some here will agree...

I want to help. But I don't know what you are asking.

Well.... I am on my forth glass of wine and i almost seen a method to his madness... But by the end I was lost in a whirl of words ... So I got another glass of winne....:jaw:

Try posting this again after a few less Heinekens.

Trying to guess here, but.....

You built a motor and dropped it in the car with a turbo setup but you need to pass emissions testing.
You then removed the motor and turbo kit and swapped in a stock motor to pass emissions.
The stock motor will not hold an idle and seems to be running on less than 8 cylinders. You suspect it might be injectors.

If my translation is right, did you swap a stock mass air meter back in? Have you checked all of your vacuum lines? Are all of the harnesses for the injectors and sensors plugged in?

On a side note, running a setup like that with no tune is a good way to destroy your engine, even at 5psi. Going up to 12psi without knowing your A/F ratio is insane. Hope this helped a bit.

Green 94 5.0, you either have a working crystal ball or you work for one of those government agencies that only has letters and not a name. My eyes crossed trying to make sense of the post...