UFC 94

I'm probably gonna skip watching this one. I'm tired of getting 200 dollar cable bills. And they always screw it up somehow too when I order....either it doesn't work and I have to call, or they bill me twice for it even when I called them because the first time I tried to order it didn't work, and they "supposedly" made a note not to double bill for it.

Damn idiots at the cable company.


But anyways, should be a good fight!
 
I'm probably gonna skip watching this one. I'm tired of getting 200 dollar cable bills. And they always screw it up somehow too when I order....either it doesn't work and I have to call, or they bill me twice for it even when I called them because the first time I tried to order it didn't work, and they "supposedly" made a note not to double bill for it.

Damn idiots at the cable company.


But anyways, should be a good fight!

Bummer!!!!

I hope I'm not jinxing myself but my ppv always perfect.

Any opinions on the Machida vs Silva fight?
 
I think GSP is a way different fighter than he was the first time he fought Penn. I don't think Penn can stop him. GSP has so many skills on so many levels that I think if he has to he'll just hold Penn down and out wrestle him. I think this is one of those fights that could be really great or suck really bad because GSP doesn't do anything but lay on top of him the whole fight. I'm stoked to see it though.


I think Silva is gonna beat Machida. Machida didn't impress me at all in his last fight against Tito. I think his days are numbered :D
 
I've gone back & forth on this one as well, but I think Machida just has too many skills for Silva.

You could very well be right on the money there. Vegas has Machida favored in the betting odds but I still think Silva has a chance! Now the question is how do these two guys stack up against Rashad Evans?
 
I don't think Machida will have any problem with Rashad.

I didn't think Liddell would either! LOL

I don't like Rashad at all but his hands are so quick and he's got such good wrestling I think he's gonna be hard to beat. I'd love to see it happen though. Maybe Rampage will get it done before anyone else gets the chance.
 
GSP FTW. Very good stand up, very good wrestling, insane conditioning.

Rashad is a hack. Wins most of his fights by number of takedowns. Has had a few lucky punches though.

Lesner vs Rashad. Not going to happen. Not in the same weight class. Why would Rashad go up a class to face a guy who has to cut weight to get under the weight limit?

They make a big deal about Lesner beating Coture. Coture is a light heavy fighter who "was" competetive in heavy as well. He is really too small to be in the heavy weight class. He has always made up for that with very good fight planning and technique.
 
:scratch:


*points* look over there Doc!!! Bewbies!!!

:D


Lesner would destroy him, but I don't see Rashad taking that fight anytime soon :nice:


:rlaugh:

My bad! I meant Lesnar vs. Mir. :doh:

I'm pretty impressed with Rashad. He's fast and strong as hell. He picked apart Forrest pretty well I thought. I don't think it was luck that he got Forrest.
 
:rlaugh:

My bad! I meant Lesnar vs. Mir. :doh:

I'm pretty impressed with Rashad. He's fast and strong as hell. He picked apart Forrest pretty well I thought. I don't think it was luck that he got Forrest.

Don't get me wrong Doc. I think Rashad is a very good fighter, but it's all about matchups. I don't think Rashad matches up well against Machida, Rampage, or Forrest for that matter. IMO Forrest was clearly winning their fight but lost focus and that's all it takes some times, especially against a good/dangerous fighter like Rashad.